If you have suffered lower back pain, you need to receive acupuncture treatment as soon as possible. During the course of treatments, there are some important matters needing attention to reduce the chances of a re-injury.
1. put on waist support to protect and support your lower back
2. rest your lower back
3. temporally stop any exercise in your lower back
4. don’t bend your back, use your knee
5. avoid lifting heavy stuff
6. when you need to turn, turn your upper body and lower body at the same time
7. watch your postures
8. choose flat chair instead of a curved chair when you need to sit
9. sleep on the hard floor with a sleeping bag, if your mattress is too soft
For detailed information, please contact our office
-Dr. Chun-Ming Fu
If you find this useful don’t forget to SHARE IT with your friends!